Perry County GIS Mapping
Geographic Information System (GIS) is an online mapping system that provides a variety of information about properties in Perry County. This service is free to the public seeking information about property ownership, history, description, and geographic elements. The system also provides tax information and payment records.
- Perry County Parks and Recreation 5-yr Master PlanOctober 22, 2019The Perry County Parks Board and Parks and [Read More]
- The U.S. Census Bureau is HiringOctober 11, 2019Applicant Day in Perry County is Wednesday, [Read More]
- Co Rd # 270 Thistle Road closed October 15, 2019October 10, 2019Co Rd # 270 Thistle Road, off of Deer Creek Road, [Read More]
- Honors Rewards for Perry County VeteransOctober 10, 2018A free service that entitles our veterans for [Read More]
- Local Tax + Finance DashboardJuly 3, 2018This dashboard was built to provide a [Read More]
Parks and Recreation Board Mtg
December 11, 2019 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Perry County Courthouse, Tell City, IN
December 17, 2019 8:00 am - 9:00 am
December 19, 2019 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Alcohol Beverage Board Mtg
December 20, 2019 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Perry County Comprehensive Plan
A comprehensive plan directs the future physical development of a county or community by serving as the key policy guide for both public and private decision makers. The plan addresses the future use of land, expansion of infrastructure, the addition of community facilities, and the preservation of natural and man-made amenities.