Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CST
Perry County GIS Mapping
Geographic Information System (GIS) is an online mapping system that provides a variety of information about properties in Perry County. This service is free to the public seeking information about property ownership, history, description, and geographic elements. The system also provides tax information and payment records.
- Redevelopment Commission Mtg Oct 22nd via ZoomOctober 20, 2020The Perry County Redevelopment Commission meeting [Read More]
- Courthouse Offices Closed – Early Voting Remains OpenOctober 17, 2020Perry County Courthouse Offices are currently [Read More]
- County Council Mtg Oct 22nd via ZoomOctober 16, 2020The Perry County Council meeting scheduled for [Read More]
- Early Voting at Courthouse Begins October 6, 2020October 6, 2020Early voting at the Courthouse begins on Tuesday, [Read More]
- LiveStreaming for Commissioners & Council MeetingsAugust 21, 2020Perry County, Indiana Government YouTube channel [Read More]
Alcohol Beverage Board Mtg
October 28, 2020 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
November 2, 2020 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Perry County Comprehensive Plan
A comprehensive plan directs the future physical development of a county or community by serving as the key policy guide for both public and private decision makers. The plan addresses the future use of land, expansion of infrastructure, the addition of community facilities, and the preservation of natural and man-made amenities.