- Administers the official court records of all court cases with jurisdiction in the county
- Prepares the Court's permanent historical records
- Processes and issues documents for court cases
- Collects, distributes, and reconciles monies related to court cases
- Processes marriage applications, issues marriage licenses, and may perform weddings
- Registers all voters in the county
- Administers all federal, state, county, municipal, and special elections for the county
What the Court Staff Can and Cannot Assist With Your Case
The Court, including the Judge, the Clerk, and all court staff, must remain impartial. This means that they cannot take sides in any matter coming before the court. They will give the same types of information to persons on both sides of a case, but they cannot provide legal advice. Information you provide to court staff is not confidential. Click here to find out what the court can and cannot provide to you.
Perry County Circuit Court Clerk
2219 Payne Street
Tell City, IN 47586
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.