Circuit Court & Courthouse Offices Closed Until June 1, 2020
- Perry Circuit Court and all Courthouse Offices will remain closed until June 1, 2020.
- Please refer to the Emergency Proclamation of the President of the Perry County Commissioners, dated May 14, 2020.
- The public may drop off documents and payments for Courthouse Offices using the drop-box located in front of the Courthouse, or contact the Offices by phone, e-mail or mail using the Department Directory link below.
Early Voting Begins May 26, 2020 - Clerk's Office Only
- The Perry County Clerk's Office will be open for Early Voting on the following dates and times:
Tuesday - Friday, May 26, 2020 thru May 29, 2020 8:00 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm (closed from 12:00 pm - 1:00pm)
Saturday May 30, 2020 & Monday June 1, 2020 8:00 am - 12:00 noon
- There will be a limited number of people allowed in the voting area.
- Clerk staff will control and monitor those entering and leaving the Courthouse and voting area during voting hours.
- Voters are encouraged to practice safety measures.
- June 2, 2020 Primary Election Voting Places
- Click here for additional Voting Information
All County Parks Are Open
Effective May 22, 2020
All Perry County Parks are now open to the public. Individuals should continue to maintain social distancing of at least six (6) feet from others and are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings.
Reopening of Other Perry County Offices
Please refer to the Emergency Proclamations and Reopening Plans using the provided links before visiting any County building or Department.
Contact any County Office by phone, e-mail or mail to obtain more information using the link provided.
Further information will be published as it becomes available.