Courthouse will be open to the public
effective March 15, 2021
- The Courthouse will be closed daily from 12p - 1pm to allow time for sanitization of work spaces and lunch break for employees.
- Anyone who has Covid-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone with Covid-19 is prohibited to enter the Courthouse unless authorized by the Health Department.
- All who enter the Courthouse are required to wear a face covering and must follow social distancing of 6 feet apart from others.
- A limited number of people will be allowed in offices and Courtrooms.
- Only the individuals who are required to attend hearings, those with appointments, and those needed to conduct business in offices will be allowed to enter.
- Signs with information and direction will be located inside the building entrance.
- Anyone wishing to make payments or drop off documents are encouraged to use the drop boxes located outside the front entrance.
- For more information, contact the applicable office using the Courthouse Office Directory.
Recycling Management Office open to the public
effective February 22, 2021
Effective Monday, Feb 22nd, the Recycling Mgmt/Solid Waste Office at the Armory will be open to the public to enable people to drop off their payments in person if they wish to do so. Anyone wishing to pay in person is to enter using the South entrance at the Armory (the door facing Tell Street).
There is also a drop-off area outside on the porch of that entrance for those that don’t want to come inside or drop off payments after business hours.
Further information will be published as it becomes available.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
For information about getting the COVID-19 Vaccine in Indiana, please visit https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine/.