Circuit Court & Courthouse Offices Open on June 3, 2020
- Perry Circuit Court and all Courthouse Offices will re-open on June 3, 2020.
- Courthouse Hours are 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Closed from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm.
- The public may continue to drop off documents and payments for Courthouse Offices using the drop-box located in front of the Courthouse, or contact the Offices by phone, e-mail or mail using the Department Directory link below.
- Those entering the Courthouse are required to first check in at the screening desk at the front entrance and must wear a face covering.
- There will be a limited number of people allowed in Court and/or each office.
- Advance appointments are required for those wishing to visit the Veterans Service Office (812-547-2506) and Planning & Zoning Office (812-547-7121).
- Advance appointments are required for those wishing to visit Records Rooms in the Recorder's Office (812-547-4261) and Clerk's Office (812-547-3741).
All County Parks Are Open
All Perry County Parks are now open to the public. Individuals should continue to maintain social distancing of at least six (6) feet from others and are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings.
Reopening of Other Perry County Offices
Please refer to the Emergency Proclamations and Reopening Plans using the provided links before visiting any County building or Department.
Contact any County Office by phone, e-mail or mail to obtain more information using the link provided.
Further information will be published as it becomes available.