The Courthouse has resumed normal business hours
- Effective Monday, April 19, 2021, the Courthouse will no longer be closed from 12pm - 1pm.
- Anyone who has Covid-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone with Covid-19 should obtain a Covid-19 test and self-quarantine.
- All who enter the Courthouse are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering unless otherwise directed.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed.
- A limited number of people will be allowed in offices and Courtrooms.
- Only the individuals who are required to attend hearings, those with appointments, and those needed to conduct business in offices will be allowed to enter.
- Signs with information and directions will be located inside the Courthouse entrance.
- Anyone wishing to make payments or drop off documents are encouraged to use the drop boxes located outside the front entrance.
- For more information, contact the applicable office using the Courthouse Office Directory.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
For information about getting the COVID-19 Vaccine in Indiana, please visit https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine/.